    identify a users within a
    session?

    Regards

    B. Ghassemlou, Jan 13, 2005

  2. B. Ghassemlou

    Matt Garrish Guest

    "B. Ghassemlou" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Is there any stadard script in perl which can maintain some sort of
    > security
    > and access control. Like maintaining session ID or some other parameters
    > identify a users within a
    > session?

    Security and access control are issues you have to deal with as a developer.
    There are modules that can help you save state, but what to recommend
    depends a lot on if you're using Apache or IIS or some other server (see the
    CGI::Session and/or Apache::Session modules as a start).

    I suspect, however, from the vagueness of your post that you're not a
    programmer and are looking for something pre-packaged, in which case you're
    in the wrong forum.

    Matt

    Matt Garrish, Jan 13, 2005

  3. B. Ghassemlou

    B. Ghas Guest

    Sorry for vagueness,
    I am writing the code on IIS, Thanks for the Clue, and followup with
    CGI::Session

    Thanks

    B. Ghas, Jan 13, 2005