Session ID / login security script

B. Ghassemlou

I am developing a website which requires login ID /Password for identifying
a user.

Is there any stadard script in perl which can maintain some sort of security
and access control. Like maintaining session ID or some other parameters to
identify a users within a
session?

Regards

Matt Garrish

B. Ghassemlou said:
Is there any stadard script in perl which can maintain some sort of
security
and access control. Like maintaining session ID or some other parameters
identify a users within a
session?

Security and access control are issues you have to deal with as a developer.
There are modules that can help you save state, but what to recommend
depends a lot on if you're using Apache or IIS or some other server (see the
CGI::Session and/or Apache::Session modules as a start).

I suspect, however, from the vagueness of your post that you're not a
programmer and are looking for something pre-packaged, in which case you're
in the wrong forum.

Matt

B. Ghas

Sorry for vagueness,
I am writing the code on IIS, Thanks for the Clue, and followup with
CGI::Session

Thanks