Session in WebService with ASP.NET -Visual Studio 2005 Beta 1 - Please Help

Juan Irigoyen

De: "Juan Irigoyen" <[email protected]>
Asunto: Session in WebService with ASP.NET - Please Help
Fecha: miércoles, 01 de septiembre de 2004 13:33

I have a page asp that call the webmethod, this make the variable of session
but when the webmethod return the values stored
in webmethod lost.

In the web.config have the next code

<sessionState mode="InProc" cookieless="false or true"
timeout="20"></sessionState>

[WebMethod(EnableSession = true)]
public int GestionTicket Inicio()
{