    </authorization>

    Thanks for all tips,
    Isaksen

    Øyvind Isaksen, Feb 1, 2006

  2. Are you building on your production server? If so, not a wise direction to go.

    High Availability is an issue in one box deployments. The way around this is
    to load balance and bring each machine down to install (even if xcopy). This
    requires a third machine to hold state, lest you just extend when the problem
    happens. If you do not have the option to load balance, moving to another
    session mechanism or even adding a custom handler to reload user's session
    might be an option. None of this functionality is "out of the box".

    With 2.0, you have some additional options, of course, depending on whether
    you precompile your site (if not, you can selectively deploy individual pages
    and have them compile on the fly).

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    =?Utf-8?B?Q293Ym95IChHcmVnb3J5IEEuIEJlYW1lcikgLSBN, Feb 1, 2006