session.lcid not kept across pages in asp.net

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by ubi_comp, Feb 3, 2006.

  1. ubi_comp

    ubi_comp Guest

    Hi,

    I have a windows 2003 server [English] IIS6 machine in development
    environment.

    I set Session.Lcid in aspx Page1 and move to aspx Page2 and use
    Session.Lcid value that I set in the Page1 without any problem.

    Recently I started preparing a new machine with same configuration but
    now
    when I try to access Session.Lcid from Page2 it returns 1033-english
    instead of the one that I am setting 1053-swedish in Page1!

    I believe I have to do some setting in the IIS but can't figure out
    what is that special setting...

    I did change Regional settings for IUSR_ServerName and the admin to
    swedish, set it as a default...

    Any idea or clue for this behaviour?

    Thanks,
    Rauf Agha