session.lcid not kept across pages in asp.net

ubi_comp

Hi,

I have a windows 2003 server [English] IIS6 machine in development
environment.

I set Session.Lcid in aspx Page1 and move to aspx Page2 and use
Session.Lcid value that I set in the Page1 without any problem.

Recently I started preparing a new machine with same configuration but
now
when I try to access Session.Lcid from Page2 it returns 1033-english
instead of the one that I am setting 1053-swedish in Page1!

I believe I have to do some setting in the IIS but can't figure out
what is that special setting...

I did change Regional settings for IUSR_ServerName and the admin to
swedish, set it as a default...

Any idea or clue for this behaviour?

Thanks,
Rauf Agha