Session.LCID problem

b_boy

Hi all,
I recently downloaded a calendar that i am trying out for a client. It works
fine when i test it on my machine..however when i test it on the hosts
server it can't handle the date format. when i run it i get the following
error
Error:

Type mismatch: 'DateValue'

/calendar/inc_default.asp, line 77

Code:

If Request("iDate") <> "" Then
This is line 77----> iDate = DateValue(Request("iDate"))
Else
iDate = date
End if

I thought the LCID value for Germany which is where the host's server is.
When i do this it works...(horray!) but it also changes the days and the
months to German(awww!) Is there any way to avoid this? PLease help, i got
this pain in my head that won't go away. Any other suggestions?There's not
much in support for the calendar as its free. Its DUcalendar from duware.com
maybe someone else has experienced something similar?

Many thanks in advance

Ray at

What's the value of request("iDate") and is that request.form, querystring,
etc.? Specify that in your code.

Response.write request.FORM("iDate")
response.end

Ray at work

b_boy

I'm trying...i'm trying, i can convert it to the dd.mm.yyyy format but i
think i need to convert it back to date format otherwise the application
won't work Type mismatch error again! Maybe i'm not doing it right. I'm not
sure there's a date function that will keep the dd.mm.yyyy format in place..

b_boy

hmmm, that's a no then.