    have to re-login) after 20 minutes.

    Has anyone else had this sort of problem?

    Andy,
    Andy Green, Jan 9, 2004

  2. Andy Green

    Andy Green Guest

    Oh yeah, I forgot the most important part; when running the app, I wrote a
    quick page to display the session.timeout and it shows 120, which is what I
    set it to - yet it still times out at 20 minutes...

    Andy Green, Jan 9, 2004

  3. Andy Green

    George Durzi Guest

    Are you using Forms Authentication? Check the timeout setting for that?

    George Durzi, Jan 10, 2004
  4. Andy Green

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    there is also the
    idleTimeout

    which must be set appropriately as well, This causes the session to time out
    if the app is sitting idle for the specified period of time.

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney, Jan 10, 2004