Session not available across multiple servers if I use "InProc"

Guest

I am using session mode as "InProc"(entered in web.config). I have deployed
my ASP.NET appln. on a server which uses Load Balancer. i.e I have two
servers.
I am using session across pages.The problem I am facing is that sometimes I
find the session and sometimes not. I beleive this is happenning because of
multiple servers. Because session is created on a worker process on one
server and the second time it must be hitting the other server to fetch the
session. Hence the issue.

What is the solution ? Is it possible to acheive this with "InProc" ?
Thanks in advance.

Guest

No, you need to look into using either the StateServer or the SQL Server
session options, or a custom product. InProc means "on the local machine, in
the same process space".
Peter