Session object gone!

dik

Hi

I retrieve data in a seperate function and store the retrieved data in a session object.
When I return to the calling routine my Session object is gone!! what could be wrong??

ch Jim

Tom.PesterDELETETHISSS

Post some sample code so we can repro.

Let me know if you have any more questions..

Cheers,
Tom Pester

Kevin Spencer

Are you sure you're retrieving any data? If you retrive Nothing, and store
it in Session, you will get the result you've described.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP