Session object question

slavyan

I heard that using inproc session is not very good idea because it consumes
a lot of memory if there are many users using web at the same time. Is is
true? If so, is there another good (and easy) way to store temp. data
instead of using session?

Thanks

bruce barker

i would never use inproc on any large, active site. besides being a memory
hog, its lost on asp.net recycles. try the sqlserver session manager.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)