    true? If so, is there another good (and easy) way to store temp. data
    instead of using session?

    Thanks

    slavyan, Dec 23, 2004

  2. slavyan

    bruce barker Guest

    i would never use inproc on any large, active site. besides being a memory
    hog, its lost on asp.net recycles. try the sqlserver session manager.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Dec 23, 2004

  3. slavyan

    WJ Guest

    You may wish to use SQL Server to maintain session state and or State
    Server. There are two methods for SQL Server as session state holder:
    Temporary and Persistent: Below is a "how to" article prepared by Microsoft
    for your purpose:

    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/...2003/all/deployguide/en-us/iisdg_dep_wkad.asp

    John

    WJ, Dec 24, 2004