    Hi, I have Login page (login.aspx") and after entering into inbox by giving valid userid and password the session item is userid and password. In inbox page ("inbox.aspx") i have logoff button and the code in the button is sessions are null and it redirects to login page. Before clicking the logof button i copy the inbox url. when i get the login page i copy the url in the address box of the browser and when i press enter i am getting the inbox page("Inbox.aspx"). so please give me a sugession.. that.. when i copy the URL in to the browser adress bos and when i press enter key and when the session is NULL then it should redirect to LOGIN page...

    From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/8_0_0_0_0_0/dotnet-framework-aspnet.htm

    Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups
    http://www.developmentnow.com

    sri, Nov 12, 2005

  2. Sri,

    I would suggest that you have a look at the Authentication and
    Authorizsation festures the .NET framework already offers.
    Have a look at http://asp.net/QuickStartv20/aspnet/doc/security/default.aspx

    Regards

    Daniel Walzenbach

    Daniel Walzenbach, Nov 13, 2005

  3. sri

    Siva M Guest

    You may try disabling the caching of the inbox.aspx page. There are many
    ways to do it. One of them is

    Response.Cache.SetCacheability(HttpCacheability.NoCache)

    From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/8_0_0_0_0_0/dotnet-framework-aspnet.htm

    Siva M, Nov 13, 2005
  4. sri

    Sri Guest