session Problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?TmlybWFsa3VtYXI=?=, Jan 22, 2005.

  1. I have created website, and installed in Win Server 2003 as Virtual Directory
    under Default Sites.

    In Web Config file of my Virtual Directory

    We are using

    1. Windows Authentication
    <authentication mode="Windows" />

    2. Session Timeout is 60 Min.
    <sessionState mode="InProc" stateConnectionString="tcpip=127.0.0.1:42424"
    sqlConnectionString=""
    cookieless="false" timeout="60" />

    3. In Server, ASP.NET State Service is also running in services.

    Apart from these two settings for virtual Directory in IIS also we set the
    Session timout as 60 Min.

    Even for Default Site also it is 60 Min.

    But when we browse it expires after 20 Min, if we refresh within 20 Min it
    works correctly.

    But in Win 2000 Prof it works correctly.

    Please may I know the reason why it expires after 20 Min ?

    =?Utf-8?B?TmlybWFsa3VtYXI=?=, Jan 22, 2005