    We resolved this by adding enableSessionState="true" to the individual pages
    int the page directive. We can't reproduce this on any other environments
    where our app is deployed.

    =?Utf-8?B?RnJhbmsxMjEz?=, Nov 16, 2007

  2. Session State relies on cookies (unless you have cookieless mode set). So,
    that should give you a clue.
    You can also create a <pages enableSessionState="true" /> directive in your
    web.config.

    --Peter
    "Inside every large program, there is a small program trying to get out."
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com
    http://www.blogmetafinder.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Nov 16, 2007