    Thanks
    --
    pmud

    =?Utf-8?B?cG11ZA==?=, Jan 21, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?cG11ZA==?=

    rocky Guest

    i guess yr problem can be solved if u maintain viewstate
    of 1st page try to use it in other pages...

    amount of data so
    >that with submit button click all this information can go

    to SQL database.Wen
    >the user clicks submit, he is redirected to the

    Confirmation page.

    >For a certain number of records, data in half of the text

    boxes( which user
    >has to enter) doesnt change. So, I have a text box where

    teh user enters the
    >number of records in which the information in those half

    text boxes doesnt
    >change. Suppose the user entered 5 in this box, then 5

    times whne the user is
    >directed to the Confirmation page & when he comes back

    from there, he should
    >see the same values (in half the text boxes) as he had

    entered for the 1st
    >record & the other half text boxes should be cleare up.
    >
    >I think this is something which would be easy to do using

    state management.

    rocky, Jan 22, 2005

  3. Hi Rocky,

    I will try to use viewstate. Anybody has any other ideas?

    =?Utf-8?B?cG11ZA==?=, Jan 24, 2005