    expect when we use SQLServer instead of InProc or StateServer mode for
    maintaining the session?

    Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?Ukc=?=, Jan 7, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Ukc=?=

    Karl Seguin Guest

    Simple google search returned this:

    which suggests a 15% slowdown for StateServer and 25% for SQLServer (I would
    have expected those two to be closer)

    you probably want to take a look at
    http://oraasp.vicp.net/doc/doc.aspx?ID=2 also

    but without know what kinda data (and how much) you'll be storing, it's all
    theoretical....only your own testing will be able to uncover the true data.

    Karl

    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    http://www.openmymind.net/

    Karl Seguin, Jan 7, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Ukc=?=

    Saravana Guest

    It depends upon what you are going to store in sessions. It will vary
    depending upon number of objects, you are going to store it in sessions. Its
    better to do the performance testing for your own scenario

    --
    Saravana
    www.ExtremeExperts.com

    Saravana, Jan 7, 2005