    Thanks for any help

    Regards
    Slawek

    Slawek, Nov 5, 2003

  2. Slawek

    AW Guest

    Hi Slawek,

    The problem may come from the fact that some browsers have their cookies
    disabled.

    Try changing the <session> tag in the Web.config to <session
    cookieless='true'>, and see if the problem is solved.
    --
    To reply, remove a "l" before the @ sign.

    Arnaud Weil - MCT, MCSD.Net, MCAD.Net

    AW, Nov 5, 2003

  3. Slawek

    Slawek Guest

    Thanks a lot, it works fine with cookieless sessions, but I've checked
    cookie settings on client browser (IE 6.0) and cookies are enabled - so the
    problem is elsewhere.

    Once again thanks a lot
    Regards
    Slawek