    I can see the values change as expected. Where are these stored?
    TIA.

    KK

    kublai khan, Dec 11, 2004

  2. kublai khan

    Ivo Guest

    "kublai khan" wrote
    > I set temporary cookies that I can easily view with Mozilla. With IE
    > (6), however, I cannot find them in the Temporary Internet Files folder
    > with the page still open. It looks like the cookies are set all right
    > because if I configure the browser to prompt before accepting cookies,
    > I can see the values change as expected. Where are these stored?
    > TIA.

    You shouldn't trust what you may or may not see in system folders.
    Type in the addressbar of the window containing the page:
    javascript:alert(document.cookie);

    then hit 'enter' to see the current cookie displayed in an alert.

    Or make it a fancy bookmarklet:
    javascript:if(document.cookie){alert(document.cookie.replace(/; /g,
    '\n\n'));}else{alert('no cookie for this site.');}

    --
    Timur Lenk

    Ivo, Dec 11, 2004