Session Timeout - activation

Chakra Venkatesan

Hi,
My application has a session timeout of 15 mins.
I have a page for which I have disabled the session
state. If I invoke the this page from a new browser
session, there is no session created on the server as
expected. But if I invoke this page from an active
session, this page extends the session expiration by the
timeout minutes. I am expecting this page not to have any
effect as to when the current session timeouts. I don't
want this page to extend the timeout.
Interestingly, when I invoke a html page, the session
timeout is not getting extended.

Let me know if there is any technique that I need to use
for this.

Thanks.
Chakra
..