  1. can I have session timeout set to indefinite?
    Minding that I run it on 2003 server.
    Oleg
    =?Utf-8?B?T2xlZw==?=, Dec 9, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?T2xlZw==?=

    Patrice Guest

    AFAIK no (even if I believe the limit is higher in IIS6). Try to see if you
    can set the timeout to 0 or a very high value using either the IIS
    configuration or Session.Timeout. You should be able to find out the max
    value (or check the doc for IIS).

    Anyway I guess your best bet would be rather to tell us what is the exact
    problem you are trying to solve so that someone can suggest another solution
    (even if you could it would be probably not a terribly good idea as you
    would have all sessions sticking in memory finally exhausting server
    ressources).

    --
    Patrice

    Patrice, Dec 9, 2005