    My question is therefore: Which settings influence the session timeout except my timout settings in web.config? Is there also a timout in the IIS? Or can the timeout somewhere else be overwritten

    Thanks a lo

    Jennife

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVubmlmZXI=?=, May 10, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SmVubmlmZXI=?=

    MattC Guest

    Jen,

    Try looking in IIS, go to the properties of your website and select the
    Directory tab. Now click the Configuration button down by the Application
    Setting area. Now select the Options tab.

    You should see Session Timeout settings.

    MattC

    "Jennifer" <> wrote in message
    > Hello everybody,
    >
    > my ASP.NET app is running fine on my development system. But some errors

    occured after installation on another server. I believe the reason is a
    session timeout.

    MattC, May 10, 2004