    Any help will be very much appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Liliana

    LiliA, Jul 7, 2005

  2. LiliA

    Guest

    If you are convinced that it isn't the timout its almost for sure that the
    application gets restarted for some reason.
    Causes are editing wec.config,gloval.asax,...

    Cheers,
    Tom Pester

    > Hello everyone,
    >
    > I have a problem I have no idea why it happens.
    > I have an ASP.NET application that has around 7 forms.
    > To move from one form to another I use "redirect".
    > I also use around 12 Session items that I fill with different values
    > like for ex.: Session.item("EmployeeName")="LILIA"
    > 98% of the time everything is OK.
    > However once "in a blue moon" I find that the value in
    > Session.item("EmployeeName") is lost.
    > I am sure is not an expiration time since this happens after only a
    > couple of minutes.
    > Any help will be very much appreciated.
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Liliana

    , Jul 7, 2005

  3. You must be sure follow issues:
    1.Would you modify your application's bin directory.
    2.May be your aspnet_wp.exe(in window2000 or xp) was recycled.
    --
    Help you,Help me.

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFyc2hhbA==?=, Jul 7, 2005