    unchanged.

    Has anyone ever encountered this?

    I'm running XP and IIS 5.1

    Mig29, Sep 14, 2003

  2. Mig29

    Bob Barrows Guest

    Mig29 wrote:
    > For some reason I'm unable to update a session variable
    > btween pages. I can read them after I set in global.asa
    > and I can change its value within the same script but when
    > I go to another page, the session variable remains
    > unchanged.
    >
    > Has anyone ever encountered this?
    >
    > I'm running XP and IIS 5.1

    Do any of these apply?

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;303881
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;316112
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;173307
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;281298
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;184574
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;182891

    Bob Barrows

    Bob Barrows, Sep 14, 2003

  3. Mig29

    Evertjan. Guest

    Mig29 wrote on 14 sep 2003 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

    > For some reason I'm unable to update a session variable
    > btween pages. I can read them after I set in global.asa
    > and I can change its value within the same script but when
    > I go to another page, the session variable remains
    > unchanged.

    Why would you set a session varable in global.asa ?

    That is more a session constant ;-)

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.