Session Variable References Incorrect

Guest

I have a fairly large application with about 200 users that uses Session
variables. It would seem that occasionally these variables are being
referenced incorrectly to the extent that different users are updating
information and it is being saved to the wrong user. Is there any problem
with Session Variables that would cause this?

bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\)

not with session. more likley a coding bug where you store session values in
a shared (static) member, or vb module (whose members are all shared).

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Guest

The application simply references the Session["variable"] where ever it wants
to use it. The variable isn't stored, just referenced.

Thanks for the speedy response though.

Guest

I would like to retract my previous statement and thank Bruce Barker for the
insight. I believe this is exactly the problem.

1 thousand times, thank you!!!!