    referenced incorrectly to the extent that different users are updating
    information and it is being saved to the wrong user. Is there any problem
    with Session Variables that would cause this?
    =?Utf-8?B?R0hhd2xleQ==?=, Jun 5, 2006

  2. not with session. more likley a coding bug where you store session values in
    a shared (static) member, or vb module (whose members are all shared).

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\), Jun 5, 2006

  3. The application simply references the Session["variable"] where ever it wants
    to use it. The variable isn't stored, just referenced.

    Thanks for the speedy response though.

    =?Utf-8?B?R0hhd2xleQ==?=, Jun 5, 2006
  4. I would like to retract my previous statement and thank Bruce Barker for the
    insight. I believe this is exactly the problem.

    1 thousand times, thank you!!!!

    =?Utf-8?B?R0hhd2xleQ==?=, Jun 5, 2006