    previous virtual directory pages).

    Is there any way to work-around that? I don't want to
    create the new session variables.
    Gmmi, Jul 1, 2003

  2. Gmmi

    Gmmi Guest

    Ray for me it's not working. Due you know any reason? or
    you are here just for fun.

    Gmmi.

    one

    Gmmi, Jul 1, 2003

  3. Gmmi

    Ray at Guest

    .

    If this is a joke to mess with my mind, hopes, and dreams, I'll hack into
    your site and put pornography on it. ;]

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Jul 1, 2003
  4. Gmmi

    Ray at Guest

    If you have an application set in IIS for the directory, the session
    variables will not carry through. Like, example:

    http://site/dir1/page1.asp contains:
    session("test") = "test"

    http://site/dir2/page1.asp contains:
    response.write session("test")

    That will work fine, by default. But if you go into your IIS manager and
    create an application on dir2, you will lose the session variables in there.
    Session variables are application based. If you don't need to have this
    directory specified as a separate application, just remove it in IIS, and
    your session variables will carry through.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Jul 1, 2003
  5. Gmmi

    Bob Lehmann Guest

    Could you put some on my site too? I need the traffic.

    Bob Lehmann

    Bob Lehmann, Jul 1, 2003
  6. Gmmi

    Bob Lehmann Guest

    How's that saying go...... about the cobbler having no shoes :>)

    Bob Lehmann

    Bob Lehmann, Jul 1, 2003