session variables are not working properly

Gurunadh

Hi

i've some web user controls in one folder and web pages in some other
folder.

and i've included header web user control in all my web pages.
and in that user control wrote code to get the logged in user details to be
displayed in header.

In login user control, the logged in userid was stored in a session.

in one of web pages i'm retrieving the values based on the value stored in
session i set in login control.

and when i put cooment to the code in header control then the value is
maintained in session, if i remove comments then it is not storing any data
in session.

whats the problem with my code?

Thanks And Regards
Yoshitha.