Session variables between ASP and ASP.NET

daveh551

I have a fairly massive application written in ASP. I'm trying to
convert just a few pages of it to ASP.NET, but the problem that I am
having is that the Session variables defined on the ASP pages don't
come across into the Session variables in the codebehind on the
ASP.NET. Is there a way to accomplish this, or am I dead in the
water?

Thanks for your help.

daveh551

My guess is that this has been asked many (very very many) times before:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Session+variables+between+ASP+an....

Peter'shttp://www.eggheadcafe.com/is a notably reliable source.

Sloan, you are absolutely right, and my apologies to the group for
rushing to this forum before putting in the effort to find the answer
myself. Laziness on my part. And you're right, Peter Bromberg's
column in Eggheadcafe (http://www.eggheadcafe.com/articles/
20021207.asp) was the easiest answer I found and worked perfectly.

sloan

I amend my previous statement !

"Also, Cowboy (Gregory A. Beamer) is a notably reliable source as well".