Session Variables lost between pages

gupta

I am having a strange problem with my Web App.
When I launch my web App using localhost or an ip address (e.g
192.133.98.32) all the sesssion variables works fine and Session_start event
in Global.asax is fired only once.

Now when I run that application using machine name W_MARC, Session_Start
fires for every page it try to display and even for redirect and thus losses
all the Session variables.

Does any one know, What is wrong and how to fix it.

Thanks
Anil