Session variables was lost using response.redirect

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Dornel, Jun 14, 2006.

  1. Dornel

    Dornel Guest

    Hi all,
    My session variables are lost when I using response.redirect at first time...
    In the second time, the problem not exists.

    example in page 1(create session and redirect):

    session("nome") = "teste"
    response.redirect = "page2.asp"

    page 2(show content of session):

    response.write session("nome")

    The first time the session will be empty, coming back the page and try
    again, the session will be with value.

    This problem occurred when the server is migration the windows 2000 for
    windows 2003.

    The code not was modified.

    Dornel, Jun 14, 2006