    vvv Guest

    No expire session: How can I do that?

    Thanks

    vvv, Nov 4, 2003

  2. vvv

    Ray at Guest

    It can't last forever. Why do you need it to? You can use cookies to
    persist data.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Nov 4, 2003

  3. vvv

    Mark Schupp Guest

    put this in an asp page and load it into a hidden frame window

    <head>
    <title>WBT Manager session keep-alive</title>
    <META HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" CONTENT="<%=(Session.Timeout/2)*60%>;">
    </head>
    <center><%=Now()%></center>

    --
    Mark Schupp