    session_end event?

    Thanks

    Manny
    =?Utf-8?B?TWFubnkgQ2hvaGFu?=, Aug 5, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWFubnkgQ2hvaGFu?=

    Brock Allen Guest

    This is hard to do given the disconnected nature of HTTP. Another approach
    is to log every visit, and assume they're logged off at some time after their
    last visit.

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen

    Brock Allen, Aug 5, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TWFubnkgQ2hvaGFu?=

    Marina Guest

    In your Session_End, you can just get the current time via DateTime.Now.

    Marina, Aug 5, 2005
  4. Can i get the session id in session_end event?

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFubnkgQ2hvaGFu?=, Aug 5, 2005
  5. this.Session.SessionID

    =?Utf-8?B?U05ldW1hbm4=?=, Sep 9, 2005