Session_OnEnd not working

Joel Brabant

Hi there,

My session_OnEnd code is like this:
---------
Dim oApp
Set oApp=Server.CreateObject("AppTDE.TDEManager")
Set oApp.AppInfo=Session("App")
oApp.Logout 'calls a dll that calls another dll...to
update a row
Set Session("App")=Nothing
Set Session("oAppUser")=Nothing
Set oApp = nothing
---------

It works perfect ONLY when all my related dlls are running
through VB on my PC. If I set a breakpoint, it goes into
the function logout and it works. If I recompile
everything and close the projects and run my web app...
It won't work ?

What the hell ?!