SessionIDs, PostBack and GoogleBot / Adsense

Discussion in '.NET' started by Agalla, Jan 30, 2010.

  1. Agalla

    Agalla

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Hi, this is my first post in Velocity, great community indeed!

    I've been having an issue on my production server, where extra Sessions are created, sometimes, on Postbacks.
    This erratic behaviour intrigued me, and I started tracing every request to the site.
    What I've found, is that sometimes, after a postback and Response.Redirect is done, there is a new Session Id created.
    And the IP of the "requester" points to... GoogleBot Crawler!

    On the Trace, I have the original GET REQUEST, with the correct SessionID, and an extra with a new SessionID pointing to Google.

    Any clues on why this could be happening?
    FYI: I'm using adsense.

    Thank you,

    Agalla
    Agalla, Jan 30, 2010