    darsin Guest

    How can i limit number of session in an asp.net application....
    Eg i want only 5 logins at a time on my server

    darsin, Jul 30, 2004

  2. You will need to do this programmatically, by tracking the count of user
    sessions and then preventing access to user #6 and higher.You have a choice
    of options for how you track the count. You can maintain the count in an
    Application variable, or, you can record it in a database table.

    Jeffrey Hasan, MCSD
    President, Bluestone Partners, Inc.
    Author of: Expert SOA in C# Using WSE 2.0 (APress, 2004)
    http://www.bluestonepartners.com/soa.aspx

    Jeffrey Hasan, Aug 3, 2004