    all that I can do, but now I need to retrive the session
    variable from client side using vbscript.
    PLEASE HELP

    Silvia Brunet Jones, Sep 18, 2003

  2. Silvia Brunet Jones

    Axel Dahmen Guest

    Hi, Silvia,

    you're unfortunately mixing up client-side and server-side code. DataSet as
    well as the Session variable are meant to support the server executable. If
    you want to transfer data to the client you'll have to send it manually,
    either by using a Web Service or by putting the data into the resulting
    HTML.

    HTH,
    Axel Dahemn

    Axel Dahmen, Sep 19, 2003