    session?

    cheers,
    Gavin

    Gav, Jan 2, 2004

  2. Gav

    Mark Schupp Guest

    1. make sure sessions are enabled in the properties of the virtual folder
    (internet services manager - virtual directory properties-virtual directory
    tab - configuration button - app options tab)
    2. next make sure that your browser accepts "session" cookies (session
    cookies are in-memory cookies that expire when the browser process
    terminates).

    3. set the session variables as desired:

    page1.asp
    <%
    session("myvar")="hello world"
    %>