    Plaese help me with example or code.
    ---
    Posted via DotNetSlackers.com

    Archana, Feb 28, 2007

  2. Archana

    Kevin Guest

    On Feb 28, 7:41 pm, Archana wrote:
    > we are creating Online Exams Module.Just lke any other online exams on other real sites.
    >
    > The Case is the user can attempt any question within 3 minutes.after 3 minutes,the next question automatically disappears and another question comes on the page.
    >
    > We also want to show times in Minutes as a clock just like any other online exams.
    >
    > My issue is that how can i show time on each page and how can i calculate every 3 minutes.
    >
    > I know there is Timer/Thread class in c# for web application.But i dont know how they can efiicently work.
    > Or there is any other better method to do it.
    >
    > Plaese help me with example or code.
    > ---
    > Posted via DotNetSlackers.com

    I have been using something similar to what you have - I had a
    requirement where a form should be only available for a minute (and
    then the next form would show up - forced explicitly). I used AJAX
    update + AJAX timer for that. However both are part of a commercial
    package from a third party vendor and cost money. Still, you can give
    it a try here:

    http://www.telerik.com/demos/aspnet/Ajax/Examples/AjaxTimer/TimerInPanel/DefaultCS.aspx

    Kevin, Mar 3, 2007