Set As Start Page

Randy

Hello All,
Can someone tell me why when I go to the Solution Explorer and try to set a
certain aspx page as the start page (Set As Start Page), it is grayed out?

Thanks :)

Curt_C [MVP]

Randy said:
Hello All,
Can someone tell me why when I go to the Solution Explorer and try to set a
certain aspx page as the start page (Set As Start Page), it is grayed out?

Thanks :)

Some are, some aren't? or are you saying that option is always greyed out?

Grant Merwitz

Are you clicking on a file that can be set as a Start Page.

If i click on a .cs page, or a .ascx page, mine is also grayed out.

But when i right click on an .aspx page or .htm page it is not.

Just ensure your trying to set a valid page as a start page, and not a
invalid page like a control, config or class

Randy

Yes, you're right. I was asking for someone. What they did was add the .cs
files to the project and they were trying to right click on one of them to
Set As Start Page. I'm getting her to Exclude the .cs files and add the
..aspx files. I'm thinking that should do it. Thanks for your help.

Randy

I was asking for a friend. I think she added the .cs files to the project
instead of the .aspx.
Thanks