    Can someone tell me why when I go to the Solution Explorer and try to set a
    certain aspx page as the start page (Set As Start Page), it is grayed out?

    Thanks :)

    Randy, Aug 4, 2005

  2. Randy

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    Randy wrote:
    > Hello All,
    > Can someone tell me why when I go to the Solution Explorer and try to set a
    > certain aspx page as the start page (Set As Start Page), it is grayed out?
    >
    > Thanks :)

    Some are, some aren't? or are you saying that option is always greyed out?

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com

    Curt_C [MVP], Aug 4, 2005

  3. Are you clicking on a file that can be set as a Start Page.

    If i click on a .cs page, or a .ascx page, mine is also grayed out.

    But when i right click on an .aspx page or .htm page it is not.

    Just ensure your trying to set a valid page as a start page, and not a
    invalid page like a control, config or class

    Grant Merwitz, Aug 4, 2005
  4. Randy

    Randy Guest

    Yes, you're right. I was asking for someone. What they did was add the .cs
    files to the project and they were trying to right click on one of them to
    Set As Start Page. I'm getting her to Exclude the .cs files and add the
    ..aspx files. I'm thinking that should do it. Thanks for your help.

    Randy, Aug 4, 2005
  5. Randy

    Randy Guest

    I was asking for a friend. I think she added the .cs files to the project
    instead of the .aspx.
    Thanks

    Randy, Aug 4, 2005
  6. well, smack yout friend on the hand and say "Bad Friend" :)

    Just kidding.

    Grant Merwitz, Aug 4, 2005
  7. Randy

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest