    the machine that is serving the virtual directory. Is there any way to set a
    virtual directory's ASPNET version remotely?

    Mike
    =?Utf-8?B?bWlrZXM=?=, Aug 6, 2007

  2. re:
    !> The only way that I have found to manipulate ASP.NET setting, other than doing it
    !> manually through IIS Manager, is with the ASPNET_regiis.exe tool, which must be
    !> run on the machine that is serving the virtual directory.

    Right...

    re:
    !> Is there any way to set a virtual directory's ASP.NET version remotely?

    Not that I know of.

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/

    Juan T. Llibre, Aug 6, 2007