set autosize of datagrid to no

raymond chiu

Dear all,

How can I set the datagrid autosize properties to be zero? as I don't find
this properties in datagrid.
The situation is that I have set the datagrid width to be 200px but when I
auto create columns in datagrid and it occur the whole width of the page in
run time due to more columns inserted than design time.

Any ways to do?

Christopher Reed

You probably want to turn off autogenerate of columns and use only the
columns you want and need. Even if you want all of the columns, this will
allow you to set the column widths.