Set DataList SelectedIndex to data record

David D. McCrory

I want to set the SelectedIndex of a DataList control to equal a specific
record in the database. What is the easiest way to accomplish this??

Thanks,
David D. McCrory

David D. McCrory

I know this is a simple request, but I could sure use some
help......thanks....

Alvin Bruney

I'm not sure this is possible. What are you trying to accomplish? There
exists no dependency on a control and its durable datasource - at least not
yet. ASP 2.0 promises to change this.