set expire time of "remember next time"

Ben

Hi,

i use the login control with the option "remember me next time".
What's the default expire time and is it possible to change it?
Thanks
Ben

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Ben,

you can change the default settings in web.config: timeout and slidingExpiration
attributes
But I recommend you to read the following article http://scottonwriting.net/sowblog/posts/11167.aspx
where some security considerations are reviewed

---
WBR,
Michael Nemtsev [Microsoft MVP] :: blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour