set focus after cancelling edit in gridview

ruthie

Hi,

I have a gridview with edit option. If the user chooses to edit the
row and then press the Cancel button - I would like the focus to
return to the chosen row.

Someone has any idea how to implement it?

Thanks.
Regards,

Ruthie.

Riki

ruthie said:
Hi,

I have a gridview with edit option. If the user chooses to edit the
row and then press the Cancel button - I would like the focus to
return to the chosen row.

Someone has any idea how to implement it?

What do you mean by focus?

ruthie

What do you mean by focus?

Hi Riki,

Lets say that the user scrolls the gridview page and presses the edit
button and
then he chooses to cancel editing. After he presses the cancel button,
the page is
regenerated and he sees now the beginning of the page - and not the
row which he chose before.
I had the same problem with the edit button - but I managed to solve
it - After the user presses the edit button, there is a
radiobuttonlist in the chosen row
(edit template) - so I use this.setFocus(controlID) - but when
cancelling edit - all the rows are the same and there is no special
row.

Thanks so much.
Ruthie.