    Thanks.
    Regards,

    Ruthie.
    ruthie, Jun 10, 2007

  2. ruthie

    Riki Guest

    ruthie wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a gridview with edit option. If the user chooses to edit the
    > row and then press the Cancel button - I would like the focus to
    > return to the chosen row.
    >
    > Someone has any idea how to implement it?

    What do you mean by focus?

    --

    Riki
    Riki, Jun 10, 2007

  3. ruthie

    ruthie Guest

    On Jun 10, 6:32 pm, "Riki" <> wrote:
    > ruthie wrote:
    > > Hi,

    > > I have a gridview with edit option. If the user chooses to edit the
    > > row and then press the Cancel button - I would like the focus to
    > > return to the chosen row.

    > > Someone has any idea how to implement it?

    > What do you mean by focus?
    >
    > --
    >
    > Riki

    Hi Riki,

    Lets say that the user scrolls the gridview page and presses the edit
    button and
    then he chooses to cancel editing. After he presses the cancel button,
    the page is
    regenerated and he sees now the beginning of the page - and not the
    row which he chose before.
    I had the same problem with the edit button - but I managed to solve
    it - After the user presses the edit button, there is a
    radiobuttonlist in the chosen row
    (edit template) - so I use this.setFocus(controlID) - but when
    cancelling edit - all the rows are the same and there is no special
    row.

    Thanks so much.
    Ruthie.
    ruthie, Jun 11, 2007