Set Focus to control after postback

Guest

I am usingVB with .net 1.1 and I wish to set focus to a textbox after the
autopostback event of a dropdownlist. When the user changes the selection of
my dropdownlist an onchange event occurs and the form does autopostback.
After the on change event I need to set focus to the next textbox. How do I
do this>

SE.Computerguy

I am usingVB with .net 1.1 and I wish to set focus to a textbox after the
autopostback event of a dropdownlist. When the user changes the selection of
my dropdownlist an onchange event occurs and the form does autopostback.
After the on change event I need to set focus to the next textbox. How do I
do this>

This is C# syntax but the idea is the same for VB.

In the page load method have this:
Page.ClientScript.RegisterClientScriptBlock(this.GetType(),
"SomeName", <WebControlName>.focus());