Set HTTPOnly for Classic ASPSessionIDxxx cookie

Andrew

Hi,

A security audit company has advised that we should set the HTTPOnly
attribute of the autogenerated ASPSessionID cookie in classic ASP.

Although I can set this for cookies I create I can find no way to set this
for the autogenerated cookie.

Could anyone please advise if this is possible and point me in the direction
of a fix?

BR

Andrew

Bob Barrows

The answers you received when you posted this question 10 days ago will not
have changed in that time.