Set multiple fields equal to one value

Mangler

I need to set up my front end app to update multiple fields with the
same entry. See below.

Database: Testing

Columns:

Recdte
Invdte

So in this case, the user would need to update the Invdte with the
current date for all rows where the Recdte is a given value. I know
how to do this in SQL but not in ASP. Any advice???

Respectfully,

Danny

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Mangler said:
I need to set up my front end app to update multiple fields with the
same entry. See below.

Database: Testing

What database? Type and version please.
Columns:

Recdte
Invdte

So in this case, the user would need to update the Invdte with the
current date for all rows where the Recdte is a given value. I know
how to do this in SQL but not in ASP. Any advice???
You do it the same way.

UPDATE Testing
SET InvDte = <some date>
WHERE Recdte = <given value>