Set my current window to Full Screen

howa

Hello,

I found many method is about opening new window in full screen, but
not change the current window to full screen, so it is possible in
fact?

Thanks.

rf

howa said:
Hello,

I found many method is about opening new window in full screen, but
not change the current window to full screen, so it is possible in
fact?

Press F11

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

David said:
No, and its a good thing too...
http://dorward.me.uk/tmp/fullscreen.jpeg

There's a reason why my browser window only takes up 1/4 of my
desktop. Don't mess with user's preferences.

Thank you for providing an English language version of

http://www.geocities.com/peace_cake.geo/img/fullscreen.htm

which is referred to by the de.comp.lang.javascript FAQ.

Could you please keep your picture online and reduce its resolution so
that it can be used as a quick reference here and maybe in the cljs FAQ?

Your signature separator is borken. The dashes need to be followed by
a space.

Regards,

PointedEars