Set Nothing

Sam

Compilation Error
to service this request. Please review the following specific error details
and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: BC30807: 'Let' and 'Set' assignment statements are
no longer supported.

Source Error:

Line 39: If TextBox_Account.Text <> String.Empty Then
Line 40:
Line 41: Set myDataGrid = nothing
Line 42:
Line 43: Dim okcon As New
SqlConnection(ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings("ConnectionString"))

How to set object to nothing?

bruce barker

as the message says. remove the set

myDataGrid = nothing

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

| Compilation Error
required
| to service this request. Please review the following specific error
details
| and modify your source code appropriately.
|
| Compiler Error Message: BC30807: 'Let' and 'Set' assignment statements are
| no longer supported.
|
| Source Error:
|

| Line 39: If TextBox_Account.Text <> String.Empty Then
| Line 40:
| Line 41: Set myDataGrid = nothing
| Line 42:
| Line 43: Dim okcon As New
| SqlConnection(ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings("ConnectionString"))
|

| How to set object to nothing?

Patrick Olurotimi Ige

Hi Sam,
Go through the error..
It says what the problem is 'Let' and 'Set' assignment statements are no
longer supported.!!!
U are compiling VBscript using .Net framework!!
What are you trying to do!!!
Patrick