set off WinExplorer

BjoernJackschina

Hello,
I want to set off WinExplorer by a C++ programm and it should to be on
a webpage. Is that possible?
If yes where can I get some information about it.

Many thanks
Bjoern

EventHelix.com

This is offtopic here.

You can use the ShellExecute function in Windows to open files from the
shell.

Deepa

Howard

BjoernJackschina said:
Hello,
I want to set off WinExplorer by a C++ programm and it should to be on
a webpage. Is that possible?
If yes where can I get some information about it.

Many thanks
Bjoern

You need to ask questions about windows in a windows-related newsgroup, such
as those found on the news.microsoft.com server. (You'll also want to be
more specific in your question, I think. It's not clear if you're trying to
run Internet Explorer or Windows Explorer. There is nothing called
WinExplorer. Internet Explorer (commonly called IE) is an internet browser,
which sounds like what you're asking for. Windows Explorer is the program
that lets you navigate your own computer.)

-Howard