    If yes where can I get some information about it.

    Many thanks
    Bjoern

    BjoernJackschina, Dec 19, 2004

  2. This is offtopic here.

    You can use the ShellExecute function in Windows to open files from the
    shell.

    Deepa
    --
    http://www.EventHelix.com/EventStudio
    EventStudio 2.5 - Generate sequence diagrams from plain text input

    EventHelix.com, Dec 20, 2004

  3. BjoernJackschina

    Howard Guest

    "BjoernJackschina" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > I want to set off WinExplorer by a C++ programm and it should to be on
    > a webpage. Is that possible?
    > If yes where can I get some information about it.
    >
    > Many thanks
    > Bjoern

    You need to ask questions about windows in a windows-related newsgroup, such
    as those found on the news.microsoft.com server. (You'll also want to be
    more specific in your question, I think. It's not clear if you're trying to
    run Internet Explorer or Windows Explorer. There is nothing called
    WinExplorer. Internet Explorer (commonly called IE) is an internet browser,
    which sounds like what you're asking for. Windows Explorer is the program
    that lets you navigate your own computer.)

    -Howard

    Howard, Dec 20, 2004