    than the percentage of the page width. Does anyone know how to do that? i
    couldn't find anything in Panel.Width property settings. Thanks.

    David

    David C, Jul 15, 2009

  2. "David C" <> wrote in
    news::

    > I am using the asp:panel control to create scrollable GridViews, etc.
    > I would like to dynamically set the width to 105% of the GridView
    > width rather than the percentage of the page width. Does anyone know
    > how to do that? i couldn't find anything in Panel.Width property
    > settings. Thanks.

    Remove height and width and use CSS styles on the panel.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Twitter: @gbworld

    | Think outside the box! |

    Gregory A. Beamer, Jul 15, 2009

  3. David C

    David C Guest

    "Gregory A. Beamer" <> wrote in message
    > "David C" <> wrote in
    >
    >> I am using the asp:panel control to create scrollable GridViews, etc.
    >> I would like to dynamically set the width to 105% of the GridView
    >> width rather than the percentage of the page width. Does anyone know
    >> how to do that? i couldn't find anything in Panel.Width property
    >> settings. Thanks.

    > Remove height and width and use CSS styles on the panel.
    >

    > --
    > Gregory A. Beamer
    > MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA
    >
    > Twitter: @gbworld

    > | Think outside the box! |

    Gregory,
    Can you give me an example? I am unsure how that would be any different
    since the width of the GridView varies based on the length of data in the
    columns. Thanks.

    David

    David C, Jul 15, 2009