Set particular web page as startup page

Guest

I am looking to set a particular web page as my startup page. That Is when
the program starts I want to have a particular web page loaded instead of the
default page. How do I specify this? Thanks.

Guest

If the program you are talking about is VS.NET 2002 or 2003 just right
click on the page and click "set as startup page".
If it is not please clarify your situation so people can help