Set request parameters for web services

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by wawa_piggy, May 7, 2004.

  1. wawa_piggy

    wawa_piggy Guest

    My .net application is to consume a Java web services exposed using
    AXIS.
    The web service will extract the user name and password to perform some
    custom authentication.
    /** Java **/
    userId = hReq.getParameter("wsUserName");
    password = hReq.getParameter("wsPassword");

    So my ASP.net application will need to set the user id and password to
    be passed as a HTTP request parameters
    upon calling the java web service.
    I have added a web refernce to this web service inside my .net
    application.

    But i can't seems to find any methods or parameters to set the request
    parameters.

    I have search the web for issues similar to this but don't seems to get
    any related help.
    Does someone encounter this before???? Any help will be greatly
    appreciated.

    Thanks.

    wawa_piggy, May 7, 2004

  2. i think you need the NetworkCredential class.
    casey
    http://www.brains-N-brawn.com

    casey chesnut, May 7, 2004