Set request parameters for web services

wawa_piggy

My .net application is to consume a Java web services exposed using
AXIS.
The web service will extract the user name and password to perform some
custom authentication.
/** Java **/
userId = hReq.getParameter("wsUserName");
password = hReq.getParameter("wsPassword");

So my ASP.net application will need to set the user id and password to
be passed as a HTTP request parameters
upon calling the java web service.
I have added a web refernce to this web service inside my .net
application.

But i can't seems to find any methods or parameters to set the request
parameters.

I have search the web for issues similar to this but don't seems to get
any related help.
Does someone encounter this before???? Any help will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks.